Here are the top Value Investing News stories this week:
- Who is Searching for Value Investing
- Steak N Shake Begins to change in FYQ3
- Notes from My Conversation with Cal-Maine CFO Tim Dawson
- National Retail Properties (NNN) Dividend Analysis
- Air Products and Chemicals Inc. (APD)
- Time to look at energy stocks?
- Concentrated Risk: Pabrai and Pinnacle Airlines
- Dividend Growth and Earnings Per Share versus Total Return
- Bruce Berkowitz Stays In The Sunshine
- Berkshire Hathaway 2nd Quarter 2008 13F
In addition to the Berkshire Hathaway 13F, there are many other holdings reports filed this past week worth looking at this weekend. I’ll be adding them to Value Investing News throughout the weekend. You can follow my latest link submissions to keep up with what I’m reading.