100th Edition of the Festival of Stocks
Welcome to the August 4, 2008 edition of the Festival of Stocks. The Festival of Stocks is a blog carnival dedicated to highlighting bloggers best posts on stock market related topics. Fat Pitch Financials is the actual birth place of this online weekly event, so it is always a special occassion when I get the chance to host this event.
If you aren’t already familiar with my blog, Fat Pitch Financials, it is a value investing blog with a focus on wide moat companies selling at substantial discounts to their intrinsic value and Graham style workouts. I encourage you to subscribe for free to my blog feed to keep up with my latest postings.
You should also check my Fat Pitch Financials Contributor’s Corner while you are here. It is my premium members only community dedicated to unique arbitrage and special situation opportunities. Help support Fat Pitch Financials by subscribing to my low cost unique service that many discover will pay for itself.
Now that you are familiar with Fat Pitch Financials, let’s take a look at this week’s Festival of Stock participants. Here is a quick run down of this week’s stock related blog posts:
- Bank ETFs posted at Deep Value Dividends.
- Top Banks of the World available as ADRs posted at TopForeignStocks.com.
- The Big Mac Index – Applying Simple Economic Common Sense posted at The Personal Financier.
- 5 Advantages of Mechanical Investing posted at MagicDiligence.
- Stock Analysis: Miller Industries Pt 1 – Co. Overview posted at Bootstrap Investing.
- 5 Best Gold Investment Plays posted at Contrarian Profits.
- Is Pfizer (PFE) a value trap for investors? posted at Dividend Growth Investor.
- ShengdaTech Inc, A Small Cap Gem from China? posted at A Slacker’s Quest for His First Million.
- iStar Financial Inc. (SFI) Update posted at Dividends 4 Life.
- Ouch- CROX Just Taught Me A Lesson posted at Stock Investment.
- Dow Jones Select Dividend Index Fund ETF (DVY) Analysis posted at Deep Value Dividends.
- Stock Market Diversification Works! The Proof posted at The Digerati Life.
- Book Review: Profit from the Peak posted at College Analysts.
- Facing Reality Can Be Good posted at My Wealth Builder.
- If Health Care stocks Rally then Buy UnitedHealth Group posted at The StockMasters.
- What are My Investments and How are They Doing So Far? posted at The Sun’s Financial Diary.
That concludes this edition of the Festival of Stocks. Submit your blog article to the next edition of Festival of Stocks using our carnival submission form. Past posts and future hosts can be found on our Festival of Stocks index page.
If you are interested in hosting a future edition of the Festival of Stocks, please visit the schedule to find a free slot. Then contact me with the name of your site, blog URL, email address, and the date of the Festival you wish to host.
6 thoughts on “100th Edition of the Festival of Stocks”
Thanks a lot for selecting my article on PFE on the 100th Festival of Stocks.
Dividend Growth Investor
Congrats on making it to the 100th edition. Here’s to 100 more …
George: Congratulations on the 100 edition milestone! Also, thanks for including my iStar Financial Inc. Update.
Thanks for the congratulations everyone. I’m really proud that the Festival of Stocks has made it all the way to the 100th edition. With your help, I’m sure we will make it to the 200th edition.