Top Value Investing News – Pabrai, Berkshire, Workouts, and More
Here are the top stories of the week from Value Investing News:
- James Altucher : Manage your anger and spot opportunities
- Hedge Fund Guru Pabrai Endures Tough Q4 Amid Subprime Crisis
- Berkshire Adds To Burlington Northern Stake
- Don’t Ignore The Assets
- Workouts Work Out In Down Markets – Part 1
- I Like Big Moats and I Cannot Lie
- Kmart Sears Merger
- Bill Ackman on MBIA
- Are you a lazy thinker?
- Nassim Taleb : A focus on the exceptions that prove the rule
- What Does Goldman Know That We Don’t?
- Leucadia National bottom fishing in the credit industry ruins
- Financials: The Japanese Want In
- Barron’s 2008 Roundtable – After the Deluge
- Will new contrarianism benefit investors
I’m impressed by the quality of news that was posted on Value Investing News this week. I’m still trying to digest it all myself. Have a great weekend and enjoy these top stories.