Top Value Investing News – Overvalued Berkshire, Nautilus and more
Happy winter solstice! As we make it through the shortest days of the year, enjoy these top value investing news stories:
- Gannon to Barron’s: Berkshire Fairly Valued…As a Buffettless Empire!
- Election Night at Nautilus
- Mark Sellers: Rational investors should rejoice
- USG :The great little stock that beats the market
- Western Sizzlin Buys 23 Acres of Land in Texas
- Kiplinger : Buy Bill Miller Now
- Eveillard Reopens Funds
- Barron’s Pans Buffett’s Berkshire
- Sorry, Warren, Your Stock’s Too Pricey
- Sell Buffett?
Also, be sure to check out our exclusive feature article this week on Quality Systems (QSII) by Mark Perkins. If you still have some extra time this weekend, take a look at the current top Value Investing News stories of the year. I will be announcing the top story of the year on January 1, 2008, so be sure your preferences are reflected on that list by voting for your favorite stories.