Weekend Reading from Value Investing News
Sorry about the delay in posting this week’s top Value Investing News stories. I’ve been traveling for the past two weeks and I totally forgot to post the top stories last week and this week I’m behind a day already. Let’s get to the top stories without further delay:
- My 3 Best Investments Over the Last Year and What I Learned
- Bill Miller: What’s luck got to do with it?
- Tweedy Browne 2007 Q2 Shareholder Letter
- Measuring the Market’s Value
- Below Net Current Asset Value, Real Estate, and other Value Strategies
- Morningstar Interview with Wally Weitz
- Oak Value Fund 2007 Q2 Investment Adviser’s Review
- Piggyback investing: Greenlight Capital
- Investing’s Smartest Players
- Michael Mauboussin : Financial Wisdom in Unconventional Places (Video)
Have a great weekend!