It’s been a very busy week for me and it looks like members of Value Investing News have also been very busy finding great stories. Here are this week’s highest ranked stories:
- The Chipotle Mispricing Persists
- Pabrai Funds shareholder meeting 2001 transcripts
- Warren Buffett’s Magic Formula in 1965?
- eBay: Warren Buffett Power Lunch to Benefit Glide Foundation
- Judging the Book by it’s Cover: Reflections on Disney (DIS) Part I
- Western Sizzlin Chairman’s Letter
- Pilgrimage Concluded: “This is a Rational Place”
- Pabrai’s Perfect Portfolio
- Buffett Says All of His Berkshire Shares Will Go to Charity – Video
- Mohnish Pabrai – There’s a market-beater in your corner shop
- Bloomberg Interview with Bruce Greenwald
- Mark Hulbert : Value Line raises some cash
The Value Investing News June contest is getting real close. It will be interesting to see who ends up with the highest point score tomorrow at 5:00 PM. The two highest point earners and one random member will win a copy of Mohnish Pabrai’s excellent book, The Dhandho Investor.
After the contest ends, I will be attempting the major upgrade of Value Investing News. The site may end up looking a bit different, but hopefully everything will work better than ever and I’ll be able to add some great new features.