Here are this week’s top stories from Value Investing News:
- Seth Klarman-World Class Worrier
- Using Stops: Are You Stopping Gains?
- Backtesting Buffett’s Holdings Using SEC Form 13F
- Chasing 39% profit a year
- Lampert took big stake in Citigroup
- In a hot market, value hunters try to stick to their rules
- Berkshire Hathaway: What’s it Worth Now?
- Ciruit City: Ripe For Buyout
I also recommend you check out the recent VIN Forum post on Value Investing Congress West from the March Value Investing News Contest winner who received a free pass to that exclusive event. He reveals the stocks discussed at Value Investing Congress West. Some of them look pretty interesting.
On another note, you might have noticed that Value Investing News headlines are now featured at the top of the left hand column on Fat Pitch Financials. Get this great feature for your own website or blog for free. Just contact me and I’ll set you up with code customized to your needs. As an added bonus, I will also add a valuable link to your site on the front page of Value Investing News in a special VIN Partners list.