As some of you are preparing for tomorrow’s Berkshire Hathaway shareholders’ meeting, you should consider catching up on this week’s top value investing news:
- Sears Holdings: A “Technical” Look
- Diversification and the Circle of Competence
- Carl Icahn’s Letter to Shareholders – WSJ.com
- Learn from Investing Pain
- Berkshire Shares Are Worth a Look
Keep up with the latest value investing news all week long with the VIN toolbar. You can easily install it on your browser (IE or Firefox) by just hitting run each time your are prompted after clicking this toolbar download link. The toolbar is packed with search capabilities, including SEC EDGAR Company and Archives Search.