Happy New Year!
I’ve decided to spend some time today reflecting on 2006. The first thing I did was to look at my site statistics. I thought it would be interesting to see what the most popular posts of 2006 were.
According to my statistics (actually Google Analytics), the most popular posts of 2006 on Fat Pitch Financials were the following:
- Exploring Greenblatt’s Magic Formula
- How to calculate your return on investment
- Phil Town’s Rule #1 Book
- Magic Formula Ranking Using Portfolio123
- Excel Financial Data Add-In
- Ultimate 2006 Berkshire Hathaway Annual Meeting Guide
- Notes on Charlie Rose Show’s Warren Buffett: The Man
- MFI – Rule 1 Big Five Combo Screen
- Magic Formula Portfolio123 Screener
- Magic Formula Performance to Date
It looks like articles on Greenblatt’s Magic Formula, book reviews in general, and stories on Warren Buffett were popular in 2006.