Veteran’s Day Weekend Reading
I hope you are enjoying a long weekend like I am. Even if you are not, I’m sure you’ll enjoy these top stories of the week from Value Investing News:
- Value Investing 101: An Interview with Bruce Greenwald
- A Miniature Berkshire Hathaway
- Superinvestors’ picks at Value Investing Congress
- Are CFO’s Men with Hammers?
- On Overstock’s Terrible Third Quarter
- Bargains Still Exist — Even In This Market
- Western Union Purchased by Fat Pitch Financials
- Leucadia: A Smart Hedge To Protect Your Stock Portfolio
- Schwab Chart: Builder Confidence vs. S&P 500
- Wallstrip on Berkshire Hathaway
If you really like these headlines, you can now syndicate them on your own site. I also encourage you to recommend Value Investing News to others by voting or bookmarking the site using the links displayed prominently at the top of the left column this week under the title, “If you like this site…”.