It’s been a very busy week at Value Investing News. Lots of new articles were submitted and voted on this week. Here’s a list of the top ten stories this week for your weekend reading enjoyment:
- Proof that losing money really is scary
- What’s Berkshire Hathaway Worth, Anyway?
- Berkshire Press Release: Equitas Reinsure & Run-Off Deal
- The Cost of Anchoring
- (Geoff Gannon) On the Round Table Discussion
- Jeff Matthews Is Not Making This Up: Baby Boomers Remembering When
- Free Advice from All-Star Managers
- The Worst Has Yet to Come for Regional Airlines
- ValueBlogReview: Morningstar’s Classroom
- Buffett in Lloyd’s deal
Please be sure to vote either up or down on these stories as you read them. You will earn points each time you vote that will go towards winning the monthly prize, which is the The Little Book of Value Investing this month. All you have to do is register and log in to be able to vote and submit your own favorite value investing articles.