It seems like everyone around here is on vacation, but financial bloggers are still hard at work putting up financial carnivals. Here’s this week’s collection of fresh money oriented roundups:
- Carnival of Investing hosted by Blueprint for Financial Prosperity
- Carnival of the Capitalists hosted by Forty Media
- Carnival of Personal Finance hosted by MoneyBlogNetwork
- Carnival of Debt Reduction hosted by Blueprint for Financial Prosperity
- Carnival of Business hosted by My Money Forest
Two of my articles were included in this week’s carnivals. First, Blueprint for Financial Prosperity included my USG is a Fat Pitch article in the Carnival of Investing. Second, Forty Media included my post on Ten Ways to Build Moats to Hold Back Competition in The Best of this week’s Carnival of the Capitalists section and had this to say about my post:
“Excellent breakdown of the ways that companies keep their customers.”
It’s nice to get some positive feedback from a fellow blogger. I encourage you to check out these articles if you haven’t gotten a chance to yet.
2 thoughts on “Financial Carnivals”
Thanks for mentioning the Carnival of Business. I’m looking for hosts…would you like to host the Carnival?
I’d be more than happy to host the Carnival of Business. I’ll send you an email about it.