Reader’s Choice: Best Fat Pitch Financials investment articles
Fat Pitch Financials value investing blog is now official over two years old. I asked readers Thursday to identify their favorite Fat Pitch Financials value investing posts over the past two years. Here are their choices for best article:
- Arbitrage and Special Situations – This article was the launching point for the future Fat Pitch Financials Contributor’s Corner
- 30 Days to Becoming a Better Investor – Investing blog community event that included the following posts:
- 30 Days to Becoming a Better Investor – Day 5 – mental models
- 30 Days to Becoming a Better Investor – Day 28 – arbitrage and special situation opportunities
- 30 Days to Becoming a Better Investor – Day 29 – first three chapters of Benjamin Graham’s “Intelligent Investor”
- MFI – Rule 1 Big Five Combo Screen
- Excel Financial Data Add-In
After reviewing this list, I’m surprised at how popular some of the posts in the 30 Days to Becoming a Better Investor group writing project still are. It might be time to run another similar event. If you are interested in participating in a future value investing blog group writting project, please contact me.
If you have not read these past posts listed above, I encourage you to check them out now. I’m not sure that everyone got an opportunity to chime in on what they consider their favorite post on Fat Pitch Financials to be. If you think this list is missing your favorite post, please leave a message below letting us know what your favorite Fat Pitch Financials post was. I’ll add your suggestions to the list above. My hope is that this post can help new visitors to Fat Pitch Financials explore some of the most useful material on this site.