I went looking for value investing videos this past week. I found some excellent content and I incorporated them into the Value Videos category on Value Investing News. Here’s a list of some great YouTube channels I found that I think you will love:
- Focused Compounding – Andrew and Geoff crank out a ton of new videos that deep dive into value investing topics.
- The Acquirers Podcast – Tobias Carlisle conducts interviews and posts recorded sessions of his Live Value After Hours chats.
- Aswath Damodaran – The professor at NYU teaches business valuation and shares his thoughts on the current market.
- Phil Town’s Rule #1 Investing – Phil provides value investing lessons for new and aspiring value investors.
- WealthTrack – Consuelo Mack does great interviews of industry professionals.
- Mohnish Pabrai – Hedge fund manager and value investing author shares a new video every few months.
- Michael Jay – Value Investing – This one is new to me. Says he provides educational resources on value investing.
- The Investor Center – Lots of interviews with great value investors such as Warren Buffett, Charlie Munger, and Bill Ackman.
- Modern Value Investing with Sven Carlin – This was another new name for me. He seems to be producing weekly videos.
- Oaktree Value – Howard Marks at Oaktree Capital occasionally shares a video.
- GabelliTV – Some PowerPoint presentations by Gabelli Funds.
See the latest videos from these channels at the Value Videos channel at Value Investing News. If you want to browse the archives of older videos, use the links above.
Is your favorite value investing video channel missing from this list? Please share it in the comments section below. Also let us know which are your favorites.