This week’s financial carnivals have just rolled in. They include:
- Carnival of Investing hosted by Canadian Capitalist
- Carnival of Personal Finance hosted by Financial Fruition
- Carnival of the Capitalists hosted by Value Investing, and Few Cigar Butts
- Carnival of Business hosted by Journey To Financial Freedom
- Festival of Frugality hosted by Aridni
My article, “Money and Wealth Education for Children – Federal Reserve Comic Books“, was highlighted in this week’s Carnival of Personal Finance. In addition, my article on the New Search Features on SEC EDGAR was included in the Carnival of Investing, Tracking Insider Buying was included in the Carnival of the Capitalists, and Bank Stock Moats was included in the Carnival of Business. It was a big week for Fat Pitch Financials on the carnival circuit.
2 thoughts on “Financial Carnivals”
I think the SEC one was in the carnival of Investing.
Thanks for catching that. I’ve made the correction and I’m going to add seven days of credit to your Contributor’s Corner account. :-)