I’ve been really enjoying podcasts on my daily commute for the past few years. Lately, I’ve discovered several great podcasts for value investors.
- The Intelligent Investing Podcast by Eric Schleien
- Value Investing Podcast by John Mihaljevic
- The Value Guys Stock Talk Show – This one is only updated a few times a year but still worth subscribing to.
- We Study Billionaires – The Investors Podcast
- Focused Compounding by Andrew Kuhn & Geoff Gannon
Those four podcasts are must have subscriptions for value investors. I love having these podcasts when I’m commuting on the train or driving around taking care of chores. In addition to these value investing focused podcasts, I also enjoy listening to Marketplace with Kai Ryssdal, Planet Money, The Indicator, and Freakonomics Radio.
What are your favorite podcasts? Leave your answers in the comments section below.