I’ve been really enjoying podcasts on my daily commute for the past few years. I’ve discovered several great podcasts for value investors. Here’s my updated list of favorites:
- Focused Compounding by Andrew Kuhn & Geoff Gannon
- The Intelligent Investing Podcast by Eric Schleien
- The Value Guys Stock Talk Show – Looks these guys are cranking out episodes more frequently now
- We Study Billionaires – The Investors Podcast
- The Acquirers Podcast by Tobias Carlisle
Those five podcasts are must have subscriptions for value investors. I love having these podcasts when I’m commuting on the train or driving around taking care of chores. In addition to these value investing focused podcasts, I also enjoy listening to Marketplace with Kai Ryssdal, Planet Money, The Indicator, and Freakonomics Radio.
What are your favorite podcasts? Leave your answers in the comments section below.