It is hard to believe 2015 is almost over. I haven’t been able to keep up with my value investing reading this year, and it looks like I’ve missed some great books. Here’s a list of some value investing books published in 2015:
- Value Investing: A Value Investor’s Journey Through The Unknown by J. Lukas Neely
- Charlie Munger: The Complete Investor by Tren Griffin (I’m currently reading this book)
- Outsmarting the Crowd: A Value Investor’s Guide to Starting, Building, and Keeping a Family Fortune by Bogumil K. Baranowski
- The Great Minds of Investing by William Green
- The New Value Investing: How to Apply Behavioral Finance to Stock Valuation Techniques and Build a Winning Portfolio by C. Thomas Howard
- A Fistful of Valuations in the style of Warren Buffett & Charlie Munger (Third Edition, 2015) by Bud Labitan
I’m guessing I’m missing a few other value investing books. Please share any other books published in 2015 or late 2014 that I might have missed.