Over the past few months, I’ve started incorporating podcast listening into my morning commute. It’s often easier to listen to a podcast versus trying to read a book while taking a crowded train, and while driving, it is a good alternative to just listening to music.
Improvements in Apple’s iTunes Podcast app have made downloading podcasts for later offline listen much more reliable and convenient. I don’t even have to think about it anymore. Each morning my shows are ready for me.
This week I’ve listened to the following excellent business podcasts:
- Value Investing Podcast – Kevin Byun on John Malone’s Financial Brilliance
- Planet Money – The Very First Short
- Freakonomics Radio – How Safe Is Your Job?
- Ask Altucher – How Can I Build a Media Empire?
- Motley Fool Money – How Adam Smith Can Change Your Life
- StartUp – Burnout
I really enjoyed these episodes and I hope you do too. What other podcasts are you listening to? Please share your recommendations in the comments section below.