The latest financial carnivals are just in and it’s time to start reading. Here’s this weeks list:
- Carnival of Investing hosted at The Real Returns
- Carnival of Personal Finance hosted at Savvy Saver
- Carnival of the Capitalists hosted at Wordlab
- Festival of Frugality hosted at Clutter2Cash
- Carnival of Debt Reduction hosted at Frugal for Life
My recent post regarding free Morningstar stock research was included in Festival of Frugality and the Carnival of Personal Finance this week, while my post titled “Debating Whole Foods’ Moat” was included in the Carnival of Investing.
There is a lot of good reading to do this week, so it’s time to get started.