The results for the Return on Enterprise Value backtest were very impressive, so I thought readers would be interested in seeing a list of the top 1% of stocks ranked based on Net Cash Flow / Enterprise Value. Here are the current results:
- Career Education Corp. (CECO) 0.71
- Visteon Corporation (VC) 0.71
- Veeco Instruments Inc. (VECO) 0.55
- Unisys Corporation (UIS) 0.54
- Power-One, Inc. (PWER) 0.53
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MNTA) 0.48
- OmniVision Technologies, Inc. (OVTI) 0.42
- Vishay Intertechnology (VSH) 0.42
- Icahn Enterprises, L.P. (IEP) 0.40
- ITT Corporation (ITT) 0.39
- Humana Inc. (HUM) 0.37
- American National Insurance Company (ANAT) 0.35
- Aaron’s, Inc. (AAN) 0.35
- WPX Energy Inc (WPX) 0.33
- Healthsouth Corp. (HLS) 0.32
- Navistar International Corporation (NAV) 0.32
- GT Advanced Technologies Inc (GTAT) 0.31
- Telephone & Data Systems, Inc. (TDS) 0.29
- Micron Technology, Inc. (MU) 0.29
- Tesoro Corporation (TSO) 0.28
It will be interested to check back on these stocks after a few months. Do any of the names above look interesting to you? Please leave your responses in the comments section below.
The above list of low Return on Enterprise Value stocks should only be used as a starting point for further research. Always remember, past performance does not guarantee future results.
Disclaimer: At the time this post was published, I did not own shares in any of the companies mentioned.