Kick your weekend reading off with these top stories this week at Value Investing News:
- K-Swiss Still A Value Trap? via Old School Value
- Value Investors Do Add Value via barelkarsan.com
- Fundamental Analysis Process via Old School Value
- Merck/Schering-Plough Merger Arbitrage Opportunity via www.dividendgrowthinvestor.com
- Warren Buffett Quotes via dividendsvalue.com
- Seven Solid Dividend Increases bucking the trend of dividend cuts via www.dividendgrowthinvestor.com
- The Few, The Proud, The Dividend Raisers! via dividendsvalue.com
- Should You Sell A Dividend Stock After A Dividend Freeze? via dividendsvalue.com
- Third Avenue’s Distressed Debt Play via www.forbes.com
- David Einhorn and Return on Equity via widemoatinvesting.wordpress.com
- Government Intervention in the financial system might not be as good as expected via www.dividendgrowthinvestor.com
- The Many Facets of A Value Investor via stockmanmarc.blogspot.com
This week Value Investing News kicked off a new research section with the report, Channel Check: Walmart (WMT) by The Channel Checkers. Value Investing News is partnering with several other premium content providers over the next few weeks to deliver high quality research for our value investing community. For example, Zacks recently provided a great stock screener tool for the research center. Contact Value Investing News if your company is also interested in contributing premium research reports, data or tools.
Finally, be sure to check out the special offer for readers of Fat Pitch Financials for the upcoming Value Investing Congress West. If you register by Sunday, March 15, 2009, you could save $1,300.