Kick off the weekend with these top stories selected by the investors at Value Investing News:
- Special Situations Real Money Portfolio – October 2008
- Fat Pitch Financials Portfolio October 2008 Update
- Worst Performing dividend stocks so far in 2008
- Stock Analysis: Microsoft Corporation (MSFT)
- George Weston Stable, But Cheap?
- Stock Analysis: Emerson Electric Co (EMR)
- How Is Your Portfolio Doing This Year?
- 6 Dividend Stocks rewarding their shareholders with higher payouts
- Net Current Asset Value Fest
- Local Election Results Impacting Puget Energy
- 5 Best Performing dividend stocks so far in 2008
- Inside My Dividend Dream
- MagicDiligence Interview with George of VIN, Part I
- Bruce Berkowitz On CNBC
- Have we reached the bottom?
While you are at Value Investing News, be sure to check out the November Contest. I’ll be giving away three subscriptions to Fat Pitch Financials Contributors Corner this month to active registered members. As a member of Contributor’s Corner, you will gain access to the details of my Special Situations Real Money Portfolio (up 17% year to date), my research on current workout opportunities, and the amazing community of members that contribute updates and new opportunities daily.