This week Barron’s prominently asked five professional investors who maintain their own blogs, “What blogs should investors read?”
- Bill Burnham reads SeekingAlpha.com, InternetStockBlog.com, and ChinaStockBlog.com.
- Jeff Matthews doesn’t read blogs.
- Mark Cuban reads Infectious Greed.
- Joseph Weisenthal reads Capital Spectator.
- David Hornik reads them all using watch lists on Technorati.com or the search feature on Bloglines.
Of the five bloggers interviewed, I have only read Mark Cuban’s blog a few times and I just recently heard about Jeff Matthews’ blog. There are a few new blogs to explore on this list, but I don’t really see much for value investors. Maybe someday Fat Pitch Financials will make it to one of these mainstream blog lists.