I hope many of you will be enjoying a long Labor Day Weekend. I started my long weekend early, so I’m already enjoying my time by catching up on some reading. Here is a list of this week’s top stories at Value Investing News to get you started:
- Is Buffett Buying American Express (AXP)?
- The Natural Contrarian’s Way to Get Poor Quick
- The “Missing” Berkshire Hathaway Letters (1969-1976)
- New High Yield Dividend Stock: DCP Midstream Partners LP (DPM)
- The Day the Newspapers Died
- Managed Mutual Funds: “Pay Me to Underperform”
- Stock Analysis: Avery Dennison (AVY)
- Magic Formula Weekly Roundup 8/17 – 8/23
- Inflation Now Measured Differently
- How Inflation Affects Stock Owners
I also launched the Value Investing News Calendar this week. Please let me know if you have any events to add to the calendar. I just added the upcoming Value Investing Congress in New York to the calendar. I also plan on adding important annual meetings, such as the Berkshire Hathaway Annual Meeting and Wesco. What else would you like to see on the calendar?
Enjoy your weekend!