I hope my readers in the United States enjoyed a great Independence Day relaxing and celebrating. Nevertheless, activity never ceases at Value Investing News. Enjoy the long weekend with the following top stories:
- Seth Klarman Interview
- My $650,100 Lunch with Warren Buffett
- Zhao Danyang Wins Lunch with Warren Buffett
- Fat Pitch Financials Portfolio Mid-Year Update 2008
- McDonald’s Corporation (MCD) Dividend Analysis
- Morningstar Investment Conference – 4
- Festival of Stocks #95
- Blyth: Punished Value Stock or a Trap?
- Contrarian Toughness: Bill Miller Talks
- Warren Buffett = One Expensive Lunch
Also note that we expanded the Top Stories menu link on Value Investing News that appears as a dark green tab at the top middle of the page. That menu tab now offers you a drop down menu where you can select top stories this day, this week, this month, this year, and all time. Hope you enjoy the new feature. Have a great holiday weekend.