Today I had the pleasure of interviewing Tom Au, author of A Modern Approach to Graham & Dodd Investing. Visit the exclusive interview with Tom Au in the Value Investing News Forum to see the insights Mr. Au had to share with us.
On top of sharing his time to chat with me this morning, Mr. Au has agreed to take questions from members of Value Investing News throughout the weekend. Take advantage of this great opportunity to ask this professional value investor a question about his book or about investing in general. Just visit the interview forum thread and post your question. Mr. Au will be checking the forum throughout the weekend and answering questions.
You can even earn a free copy of A Modern Approach to Graham & Dodd Investing by participating in the June members contest. Your questions to Mr. Au will earn you user points towards the contest. Membership is free at Value Investing News, so join now in order to enter the contest.
Here are the other top stories this week at Value Investing News:
- Seth Klarman: Second Coming of Benjamin Graham?
- Canadian Superior Energy (SNG) Update by Jonathan M. Heller, CFA
- Seth Klarman Speech April 20th 2006 at Columbia Business School
- Carlos Slim: Value Investor and Worldly Thinker
- Bruce Berkowitz on WealthTrack
- Seth Klarman MIT Speech (PDF)
- Picking Warren Buffett’s Brain: Notes from a Novice
- Brewer Bids $46 Billion for Anheuser-Busch
- 92nd Edition of the Festival of Stocks
- The Complete Andrew Liveris (DOW) Interview by Todd Sullivan
Enjoy the weekend.