Is it me or are all weeks before holiday weekends super busy? I found myself struggling to keep up with all my project this week. Thankfully, I have a nice long weekend to catch up on all my reading. I’m going to start by reviewing this week’s top stories on Value Investing News:
- Value Investing News Button
- Setting the Record Straight on Buffett and Derivatives
- Buffett Proclaims His Ignorance
- Still at War, David Einhorn Weighs In
- Is value dead?
- Another Attack on Eddie
- Whitney Tilson and John Heins : Fixes for Bad Timing
- The Great Net/Net Index Experiment
- IMD Webcast with Warren Buffett and Eitan Wertheimer
- Value Guru Pabrai Looks to Rebound with Bets on Healthcare and Buffett
The first story wasn’t really a value investing news story, but an announcement of a major new feature at Value Investing News. You can now submit and vote remotely from several value investing blogs, including this blog, Value Plays, MagicDiligence, and Contrarian Value Investing using the new Value Investing News Button. Be sure to encourage your favorite value investing blogs to also add this convenient button to their sites. If you own your own value investing site, please visit the Value Investing News Button post to learn how you can add it to your own site.
Have a great weekend!