It seems everyone is taking a break from following value investing news stories this week. The number of stories making it to the front page of Value Investing News this week was a bit lower than average.
Folks are probably recovering from all the Buffett news after the annual meeting. (Just thinking of that, I’ve updated the 2008 Ultimate Guide to the Berkshire Hathaway Annual Meeting with a few new blog posts.) Heck, the most popular story this week was a story on Buffett fatigue. Here’s the full list of top stories this week, including that article:
- Sick of Buffett Stories?
- Why I Bought (and Sold) Graham Corporation
- What do Buffett, Pabrai, and Jim Rogers Have in Common? They Look For the Obvious
- Leucadia Releases 13-f: Can You Spell Concentrated Portfolio?
- Garmin: Growth at a Reasonable Price?
- Lampert Reports Sallie Mae Stake
- 4 Interesting 13F Buys (Q1-08)
- Berkshire Hathaway Assurance Corp: A Royalty on Stability
- Fooling Some of the People all of the Time: A Review
- First Eagle Funds Conference Call Transcript
I’m considering moving the top stories of the week post from Friday’s to another day of the week. Any suggestions?