Bear Stearns (BSC) sent shock waves through the market today. The complete impact of their liquidity problems has not likely been completely played out yet. Given this major development, it’s hard to even remember what else happened this week. Browse these top Value Investing News stories to get the full picture:
- Why Warren Buffet is richer than the Hedge Fund managers – a tale of two business models
- Notes From A Conversation with Munger
- Does the magic formula work?
- Marvel – Superhero Value?
- Berkowitz Sees Volatility As An Opportunity
- A Solid Bet: The Case For Ternium Steel
- Sneak Preview of The Four Filters by Bud Labitan
- Free RSS Feeds for Company Filings on EDGAR
We ran some updates to Value Investing News this evening. It might have interrupted some visits. Sorry about that. On the positive side, the updates seems to have gone well. The update addressed some security issues and performance improvements. Please let me know if you find any issues that may have come from the update.