There was an avalanche of great value investing news articles this week. I’m still catching up on it all. The main stories this week included discussions of Warren Buffett’s annual letter and his appearance on CNBC Squawk Box. Here are the top stories selected by members of Value Investing News this week:
- Great Businesses According to Buffett
- T2 Partner Glenn Tongue on Berkshire (Video)
- Northern Rock to stay nationalized until market improves
- Live Blog: Warren Buffett on CNBC’s Squawk Box
- Wesco’s 10 K
- Warren Buffett Answers Your Emails on Squawk Box: Transcript (Parts 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
- See’s Candy: A Magic Formula Stock from 1972?
- Bill Miller fights back
- MBIA Shareholder Whitman Boosts Equity Stake to 10%
Get involved with Value Investing News in March and you could win a free membership to Fat Pitch Financials Contributors Corner. We are looking for sponsors for the monthly contest in April and beyond at Value Investing News. Contact me if you are interested or know someone who might be interested in this unique marketing opportunity.