It was another up and down week on Wall Street. Everyone this week seemed to be pouring over 13F filings looking for ideas. Here are some of the stories value investors were reading:
- Has Eddie Lampert Lost His Touch?
- American Eagle (AEO) Stock Report
- Bed Bath and Beyond – Great Company, Cheap Stock
- Fairfax’s Watsa Says Credit Squeeze Still in ‘Early Days’
- A Warren Buffett lesson in investing
- The Stock You Need to Watch Before a Housing Turnaround
- Seth Klarman’s Talk at MIT
See a stock you are interested in? The first thing you should do is read a copy of the company’s annual report. For your convenience, you can now order free copies of annual reports at Value Investing News via our partner, PrecisionIR.