Welcome to the December 24, 2007 edition of the Festival of Stocks. The Festival of Stocks is a blog carnival dedicated to highlighting bloggers best posts on stock market related topics. Fat Pitch Financials is the birth place of the Festival of Stocks, and I am proud to be hosting this 68th edition of this weekly roundup.
This week’s Festival of Stocks entries are listed in the order received. Given that it is Christmas Eve, I’ve keep my editorial remarks to a minimum so you can quickly scan through the submissions.
This Week’s Submissions
- *Editor’s Pick* Bowl America rolls a strike posted at Stock Value Finder. A look at this small cap bowling company and an estimate an intrinsic value.
- Contest: Best Stock Pick for 2008 at Fat Pitch Financials. If you could only pick one stock on December 31st for 2008, what would it be? Submit the best pick and you could win a free subscription to Fat Pitch Financials Contributor’s Corner.
- Top 10 Growth Stocks For Under $10 posted at Pivotal Investing. Ten small-cap growth stocks of companies that have established themselves in a clearly defined niche.
Stocks: WATG, BITI, SDTH, CBZ, BIOS, SAPE, EGOV, BEXP, UFPT, ARTG, ITI
- Good Trading MUST Feel Unnatural! Here’s Why… posted at Top Dog Trading. Does it ever seem uncanny how the market seems to do exactly the opposite of your trade all the time? It’s actually the most natural thing in the world. Here’s how to understand why that happens, and how to overcome it.
- We are living in exponential times posted at Highest Conviction. A video and article that articulates an argument that I completely believe in, which is the continued explosive growth of global wealth.
- 4 Easy Steps to Start Trading posted at The Financial Blogger. Here is an easy 4 steps method to start trading.
- My Investment Portfolio Revealed posted at Millionaire Mommy Next Door. Lots of ETF and mutal funds in this portfolio.
- Fed’s rescue plan: too little, too late posted at Sox First. The Fed’s rescue plan for subprime is a case of shutting the barn door after the horses have bolted. Too little, too late.
- The 5 People You’ll Meet At Any Wall Street Holiday Party posted at Timothy Sykes. To better understand the stock market, one must understand the people and the players behind it.
- TSX-listed companies with A and A+ credit ratings posted at Building Equity in Toronto. A list of 156 Canadian-company stocks with the top credit ratings, which may be useful to value investors.
That concludes this edition of the Festival of Stocks. I want to thank everybody for contributing such great submissions this week.
Submit your blog article to the next edition of Festival of Stocks using our submission form. It looks like I’ll also be hosting next week’s Festival of Stocks here at Fat Pitch Financials unless someone touched by the holiday season volunteers to lend me a hand. Please consider volunteering to host a future edition of the Festival of Stocks. Contact me if you are interested. Past posts and future hosts can be found on our Festival of Stocks index page.