It’s been a busy week at Value Value Investing News. We added a new writer to the Exclusive Features section of Value Investing News this week, Jeffrey Annello. Jeff takes us through a challenging valuation in his first feature article, “This Year’s Christmas Gift: FBR Group“. We are still accepting new authors, so please contact us if you are interested in this revenue sharing opportunity to connect with the value investing community.
Now here are this week’s top headlines at Value Investing News:
- Whitney Tilson: Look beyond generalisations
- Mohnish Pabrai sells 3.6 million shares of Delta Financial
- Does Price Earnings ratio matter?A great study
- Valuing Western Sizzlin
- Warren Buffett’s Complete Squawk on Street Interview: Video and Transcript (Part 2)
- Warren Buffett Tells CNBC He Sees “Enormous Divergence” Ahead for Financials
- China & Hogs: A Buying Opportunity in Harley?
- James Grant : Value’s Day Once More
- Whitney Tilson’s Presentation at VIC
- David Dreman “WaMu CEO Made Big Mistakes”
- Fox’s Breakfast Buffett Part-4
- Market Efficiency, or Lack Thereof: Three Examples
Please also be sure to vote in this week’s poll that looks at the current value of banks. Have a great weekend.