There were many great value investing articles this week. Value Investing News was buzzing with activity. It probably helped that we now have almost 600 Value Investing News feed subscribers. We also have another great user contest being sponsored by SmallCapInvestor.com.
Members of Value Investing News (join for free) voted up the following stories this week:
- Why You Can’t Ignore the Value in HOG
- Warren Buffett Speaks
- Mauboussin on Strategy: Was Harry Potter Inevitable?
- Harley Davidson: “Below MSRP” Was A Bad Harbinger
- $30B Worth of Advice
- Quality Without Compromise, Part II
- Quality Without Compromise, Part I
- Your money and your brain
- Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Named ‘Most Respected’ in Barron’s Survey
- John Authers : Market vultures patiently wait for more blood to spill
Have a great weekend!