Fat Pitch Financials Turns 3
Today, I’m celebrating the third anniversary of Fat Pitch Financials. That’s right, Fat Pitch first started on August 12, 2004. Back when I first started this blog, I never dreamed that people would actually read it.
I can’t believe that Fat Pitch Financials served over a half a million pages to over 200 thousand visitors this year. That’s especially amazing since Fat Pitch Financials has only served up 633,000 page view since inception. That means most of you have only just started reading Fat Pitch Financials this past year. Be sure to subscribe to Fat Pitch Financials if you haven’t already. Over 1,400 of you already subscribe to the Fat Pitch Financials feed and a couple of hundred get our email alerts.
If you are a recent reader of Fat Pitch Financials or even if you a long time reader, there are probably many articles that you’ve never even seen at Fat Pitch Financials. I dug through my visitor logs and found the following stories were most read this past year:
Most Popular Stories
- How to Calculate Your Return on Investment
- Ultimate 2007 Berkshire Hathaway Annual Meeting Guide
- Exploring Greenblatt’s Magic Formula
- Excel Financial Data Add-In
- Ultimate 2006 Berkshire Hathaway Annual Meeting Guide
- Phil Town’s Rule #1 Book
- Magic Formula Performance to Date
- Top 5 Hacks for Intelligent Investors
- MFI – Rule 1 Big Five Combo Screen
- Magic Formula Rankings Using Portfolio 123
I also want to thank everyone for helping to make Fat Pitch Financials so successful. It has encouraged me to develop Fat Pitch Financials Contributor’s Corner and Value Investing News. It’s really hard to believe that a little investment journal could lead to the development of an actual business. It will be interesting to see where this goes next year.