Whew, we finally made it to the weekend. I’m sure we’ve all been very busy this week with such a volatile market. We should all take a break from the market news. However, if you are still trying to catch up on what happened, here are the top stories this week from Value Investing News:
- Biggest Losers of Today’s Stock Market Panic
- Should you follow Marty Whitman into Handleman?
- 10 Questions to Mohnish Pabrai – Additional Answers
- Expedia – tender offer, looks like a great odd lot trade
- Getting Ready To Strangle Apple
- Whitney Tilson: Human qualities in managerment matter for long-term success
- Top Five Profitable Double Net/Nets
- Buffett Sells PetroChina Shares Near Record Price
- Foot Locker
- Biglari Calls Applebee’s (APPB) Deal Undervalued, Attacks SEC
By the way, we are still looking for a last minute sponsor for the August contest at Value Investing News. It’s free advertising, all you have to do is provide a prize. Then you’ll have the attention of all the value investors who are members of Value Investing News.