This short week flew by fast. It’s hard to believe that the weekend is here again. Try to take some time this weekend to catch up on all the news you might have missed. Here are the top stories of the week from Value Investing News:
- Third Avenue 2nd Quarter Letter
- Value Creation or Destruction-As Simple as 1, 2, 3
- On Disney, Pixar, and Ratatouille
- DNA of a superinvestor
- On the Dangers of Homogeneity
- 4Kids Entertainment: A Double Net/Net with Possibilities
- On the Northern Pipeline Contest
- This Year’s Value Creators and Destroyers
- Richard Pzena: Lear Undervaluation Summary
- Bloomsbury looks to Buffett for bestseller
I was real busy this past week getting Value Investing News upgraded and back in working order. I hope I didn’t scare any of you away with all the disruptions. The site is now more or less back to normal. I upgraded the search feature so that it now utilizes Google’s search engine. There are also a few other improvements that you will discover.
I want to thank all the VIN members that submitted stories this week. I wasn’t able to contribute much, so I really appreciate that the site can continue to run even without me. Have a great weekend.