The weekend is here again. It couldn’t have come too soon for me this week. I’m looking forward to relaxing this weekend and catching up on my reading. I’ll be starting with the top stories voted on this week by Value Investing News members:
- Remembering the Wisdom of Keynes and Twain
- Net/Nets Where are they?
- CNBC Interview with Mohnish Pabrai about investment strategy
- Michael Mauboussin on Investment strategy
- Tyco Split Set for End of June
- The Joseph A. Banks Machine
- Berkshire Ruminations: Value Plays Rebuttal – Part 1
- Turtles in Omaha – The Mindset of Great Investors
- PBS Tavis Smiley Interviews with Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- Whitney Tilson: Wal-Mart’s Mistakes Are Fixable – This Stock’s Cheap
Be sure to vote on the stories with the up and down arrow after you read them. Your votes power Value Investing News and also help you earn points towards the monthly contest. This month’s contest prize includes copies of The Dhandho Investorby Mohnish Pabrai.