I hope everyone enjoys this Memorial Day weekend. If you don’t have big plans for the weekend, it might be a good time to catch up on the top headlines from Value Investing News:
- Mohnish Pabrai 13-F for Quarter Ending March 31, 2007
- Whitney Tilson: Not-to-be-missed tips for value hunters
- Wally Weitz on Berkshire Hathaway and Dell
- Following the Positions of the Top Value Hedge Funds
- XMFJordan’s Take on Value Investing Congress West
Be sure to vote on the stories you read using the up or down arrow. Voting has been light this past week, so be sure to also check the value investing news queue for the freshest stories. Have a great weekend.