I’m sorry that I’m a bit late on producing this week’s weekend reading list. I usually try to publish the list on Friday evening, but I forgot to this week. I had the day off from work and I just lost track of time.
The following stories were the highest rated this week on Value Investing News:
- Festival of Stocks #10
- Mohnish Pabrai’s Holdings as of September 30, 2006
- Cascade investment vehicle shows strong influence of Buffett value style
- Apollo Group (APOL) is unbearably cheap
- The Little Book of Value Investing on InvestorGeeks
- Coldwater Creek Moat Check