Before we jump into the top story links of the week at Value Investing News, there are several big news items to share about the site. Value Investing News recently was redesigned and the feedback so far has been positive. Check out the new look if you haven’t already.
We are also giving away a free pass to The Value Investing Congress West in Pasadena, CA on May 5-6, 2009. You must enter before April 12, 2009 to be eligible for this offer. We’ve already received more than fifty entries, so be sure to enter the drawing now.
After doing that, check out these top stories of the week at Value Investing News:
- Warren the Impulsive?
- Valuing Target
- American Express maintains its dividend payment
- Stock Analysis: Federal Realty Investment Trust (FRT)
- ValueVision: Best Stock Under $1
- Best High Yield Dividend Stocks for 2009-1Q Update
- Who is Raul Alvarez and Why Should We Listen to Him?
- RACK Up The Losses
- Free Cash Flow, The Right Way
- Investment Guide to Corporate Bonds
Have a great weekend.