Today we kick off the 30 Days to Becoming a Better Investor community event. I am excited about all the great content and exchange we are going to have here over the next 30 days.
As I posted a couple of days ago when I announced the 30 days project I don’t want to be the only person writing about becoming a better investor, since I believe that if we all participate we will learn so much more. As a result I invited you as readers to participate by:
- Leaving comments on posts with your own experiences;
- Asking questions for other bloggers to cover in the comments of this post; and/or
- Posting your own investment wisdom on your blog and thenletting me know about them so I can link to your posts.
I have already received several great articles and tips to share with you over the next couple of days.
- To start us off, I wrote an opening article on discovering your inner investor. I believe one of the first steps in becoming a better investor is to know yourself.
- Shai Dardashti on Grahamian Value explores the concept of risk. Risk is a critical aspect of investing, but it is not always clear what we mean when we discuss it. Shai translates three different statements about risk. (I personally think about risk as simply the probability of something going wrong.)
We are off to a great start. Stay tuned for more tomorrow.