Kick off the weekend with these top stories at Value Investing News:
- Analysing Financial Statements and AeroGrow
- Six Promising Dividend Increases in the News
- Puget Energy: Price Drop On No News
- Capital Crossing Preferred (CCPCN) and HealthShares ETF Liquidation
- Stocks Lose Money In Bear Markets…Or Do They?
- Special Situations Real Money Portfolio November 2008 Update
- Fat Pitch Financials Portfolio November 2008 Update
- 117th Edition of the Festival of Stocks
- Stock Analysis: Sovran Self Storage, Inc. (SSS)
- Does This Market Have A Bottom?
- Eight Stocks Raising Dividends During The Market Downturn
- Benjamin Graham Basics (Session 6) A Company with a Future
- No Dividend Cuts Yet From Canadian Banks
- All Net-Nets Not Created Equal
- Dividend Capture Strategy – The illusion of getting something for nothing
I’ve gotten very behind in my personal finance reading. Given all the changes in my personal financial situation and the changing government administration, I think it’s time for me to start focusing a bit more on personal finance. To get a jump start in that direction, I recommend reading the Carnival of Personal Finance that comes out each week. This week’s Carnival of Personal Finance is at Mighty Bargain Hunter.