Welcome to the November 24, 2008 edition of the Festival of Stocks. Today’s edition of the Festival of Stocks is what I like to call an express edition.
My internet connection was down for most of Sunday and this morning it was working poorly as well. Rumor has it that Comcast is pushing through an upgrade to the modems, but one support person also indicated that work was being done on the lines in my area. As usual, I have no idea what is really going on. Regardless, here are the submissions I received this week:
- This BUDs for Me posted right here at Fat Pitch Financials.
- More Dark Side Ideas: Oil Stocks posted at The StockMasters.
- Dividend Stock Analysis: Bank of Montreal (TSE: BMO) posted at Traders Corner.
- Surprising (and Promising) Aspects of the Financial Crisis posted at The Personal Financier.
- Investing Market – 10 Better Things To Do With Your Money posted at Learn The Stock Market And How to Trade.
- Dialing For Dollars At Office Depot posted at Barel Karsan.
- How YOUR Saving Advice Caused The Financial Crisis posted at The Shark Investor.
- Dollar Cost Averaging and the Great Depression posted at My Family’s Money.
- We Haven’t Seen the Bottom in the Stock Markets Yet? posted at Subprime Blogger.
- I’ll Pass on Eaton Corp (ETN), for now posted at Old School Value.
- Is Porsche the New Goldman Sachs? posted at My Simple Trading System.
- Stock Analysis: Canadian National Railway Company (NYSE:CNI) A Value Buy, But Not a Dividend Buy posted at Dividends 4 Life.
- How is Joel Greenblatt Performing in this Market? – MagicDiligence posted at MagicDiligence.
- Berkshire Hathaway Portfolio Changes for the quarter posted at Dividend Growth Investor.
- A 2009 Depression Investment posted at Zignals blog.
- Price to Earnings Ratio (P/E) posted at Investing School.
- Is Baidu.com (BIDU) getting crushed for good reason? posted at Intelligent Speculator.
- 10 Signs Of A Stock Market Bottom posted at The Digerati Life.
- Stock Market Buying Opportunity? – Not for Me posted at My Wealth Builder.
- Read Financial Footnotes, Invest Safely posted at Qovax.
- Is Citi Stock A Buy Now? posted at The Sun’s Financial Diary.
- Why Options Are More Valuable Now Than Ever Before posted at Trade in Groups.
- Microsoft (MSFT): Real Value For The Brave Buying Stocks posted at College Analysts.
That concludes this edition. Submit your blog article to the next edition of Festival of Stocks using our carnival submission form. Past posts and future hosts can be found on our Festival of Stocks index page.
We are in need of hosts for upcoming editions of the Festival of Stocks. Please contact me if you are interested in hosting next week’s Festival of Stocks or any other future dates.